Brentwood Capital Partners, a Santa Monica-based real estate firm, is converting a trio of vintage buildings in Playa Vista into a creative office campus.
The project, dubbed the Hangars at Playa Vista, will feature 22,400 square feet of leasable floor area. Located at 11811-11821 Teale Street, the property is highlighted by a pair of semi-circular Quonset huts which are intended for single-tenant occupancy. All buildings on the campus were built between 1947 and 1951, and previously served as manufacturing support facilities for the Hughes Aircraft Company.
Renderings from the architecture and design firm SAA portray and industrial-themed project with polished concrete floors and high, open ceilings.
Completion of the $9-million development is on pace to occur later this year.