Over two years after members-only club Soho House announced plans to set up shop in the Arts District, construction is now underway for the project.
- Basement: 1,529-square-foot, 71-seat music performance room.
- Ground level: 13,865-square foot, 800-seat public market, restaurant, bar and backyard area.
- Second floor: 2,925-square-foot, 39-seat spa and salon.
- Third floor: 3,868-square-foot, 10-seat gym area and flexible event space.
- Fourth floor: 48 hotel rooms.
- Fifth floor: 955-square-foot, 39-seat film screening room.
- Sixth floor: 5,942-square-foot, 267-seat club, music room, restaurant and bar.
- Roof level: 3,352-square-foot, 197-seat pool terrace, lounge and bar; 771-square-foot, 49-seat observation deck and lounge.
According to a report earlier this year from Curbed, Soho Warehouse is scheduled to open in 2018.
- Breaking Down the Arts District's Soho Warehouse (Urbanize LA)